1 physical activity and movements done to keep your body healthy
or make it stronger.
Exercise is essential for improving overall health, maintaining fitness, and helping to prevent the development of obesity, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease. There are so many fabulous ways to incorporate daily exercise into you and yours littlies life which will create the opportunity for them to develop coordination, strength, agility, health and a wonderful appreciation for movement, routine and exercise for life.
My third goal is for you and your little one to bond through exercise, establishing a healthy relationship with physical activities. I hope these cards inspire a full family transformation, for parents and littlies alike to find a movement/exercise/physical activity that they like to do together. I would love to see a dramatic decrease in global obesity in kids and adults alike. If your littlies see you enjoying exercising and being active, they are much more likely to embrace the concept as well. Check out the exercise demo & workout pages on our website and insta page for great exercise routines. Incorporated is a full gallery demonstrating how to correctly perform the "Exercise of the Day" with bubs up to kiddies.
LOVING OUR LITTLIES & INSPIRING CHANGE
MISS Z WELLNESS CORP.
1) Do that exercise on the 'LETTER OF THE DAY' card, set yourself a goal to complete 100 reps by the end of the day.
2) 'NAME WORKOUT' - try pulling all the cards out that spell either yours or your littlies name (or both if you're feeling energetic) and create a workout using all the exercises, aim for 40-100 reps of each depending on your level or how long the name!
3) 'RANDOM WORD' - Select one word at random from the three words at the top of your card and again create a workout from them, also tie into your littlies mission for the day which is to remember or spell the word of the day.
4) Mix it up - checkout our latest workout of the week to do with littlies of all ages beginners to advanced.
* BE SURE TO FOLLOW US TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST WORKOUT AND FUN IDEAS! @bambiniwellness